Playle & Partners Llp
Playle & Partners LLP are a multi-disciplinary award winning SME practice which has been operating since 1954, they are specialists in Designing and Managing Construction projects over a wide variety of sectors and Clients.
Recently five long standing existing members of staff took ownership of the Practice to move the Partnership forwards into a new chapter. Managing in a post Pandemic environment and at the start of a recession, strong leadership was needed to develop the existing Client base and move projects forward focusing on key schemes such as net zero carbon and retro fit. The company’s Investors in People gold accreditation and its continued investment in its employees allowed Playle & Partners LLP to sustain excellent levels of client satisfaction by maintaining the employees’ high levels of job satisfaction.
With a new forward-thinking and dynamic management team, Playle & Partners LLP are continuing to harness new ways of working to ensure that the projects are delivered with sustainability and best value for money at their core. This gives the clients confidence in delivery from Inception to Operation. Each of the disciplines is led by a Partner of the practice who continues to work on and deliver projects.
The company’s ‘Partner led; Client committed’ ethos ensures that Playle & Partners LLP:
• Understand and meet the client’s aims while maintaining accurate and tight cost controls.
• React to the needs of the moment but still being able to provide proactive impartial and innovative advice.
• Manage relationships with the Client and project team, while encouraging a drive for continuous improvement.
• Balance the needs of today while being alive to future sustainability impacts.
• Educate and collaborate.
Forward thinking has included:
– the creation of a steering group for the Building Safety Act that has been in place since it was first introduced;
– the development of templates for use in-house and for the clients that focus on the Gateway deliverables and providing advice to clients on general improvements in fire safety from project inception;
– training initiatives with the clients as the information available has developed has been important and will continue as the Act comes into force.
Managing the balance requires experience, which is why every project is led by a Partner, who provides a consistent point of contact and is personally responsible for the successful completion of the Client’s work. In this environment, all teams deliver high-quality solutions, effectively and efficiently. The Partners are available to Clients to discuss progress and performance at any stage.
The company’s collaborative approach to project delivery and its commitment to delivering schemes within their Time, Cost, Scope, Quality and Health & Safety objectives means Playle & Partners LLP have built long-lasting relationships with Clients, Consultants, and Contractors. Their accredited QMS system is embedded into all aspects of their services, ensuring best practice; and is evidenced by their supply chain engagement and performance.
Registered AddressCrest House, 138 Main Road, Sidcup, DA14 6NY
Number of Employees31
SIC Codes71111, 74902
VAT Registration NumberGB205793264