Cpc Project Services Llp
CPC is an established provider of project, cost and programme management services to the property & construction industry.
We are proud to be an independent company, owned and operated by our Partners, with no controlling parent or shareholders. Based in the UK, we cover the length and breadth of the country with offices in London, Dublin, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Stoke-on-Trent and Oxford.
With strong experience in Residential, Science & Education, Commercial, Retail, Local Government, Transport Infrastructure and Health sectors, we have the skills and knowledge that meet our client’s needs, regardless of size or complexity.
Established over 30 years ago, we are delivering some of the UK’s highest profile housing projects including a 928-unit residential and commercial development in Leeds for The Guinness Partnership, an Estate Regeneration Masterplan of over 700-units in Lambeth, a 144-unit tower block for MTVH in Ealing and a residential and hospitality scheme at the racing circuit in Silverstone.
We are currently delivering over 15,000 homes across all tenures.
Above all, we are client focussed, agile, results-driven and work in partnership to help our clients succeed.
• Best practice Employer’s Requirements: Sector best practice via standard document templates for developing RPs. Effective management of Golden Thread and handover protocols;
• Contract Expertise: Regular CPD, information sharing, and lessons learnt ensure our teams have their fingers on the pulse when it comes to spotting early warnings and protecting Clients interests;
• Specialist Transport Interface Experience: Unlocking BAPA ‘s and transport interface challenges using our embedded Transport for London and Network Rail teams;
• Tall Tower expertise: We have experience in tall towers and the associated regulations and optimisation opportunities;
• Specifications aligned to product: Our market coverage gives us exposure to a high volume of specifications we can use to ‘sense check’ designer & Client aspirations;
• Development Management: Extensive client-side experience supporting Masterplanning, viability and options appraisals. Author of Broadway Living’s Development Procedures Manual;
• Thought Leadership: Strategic leadership and sector knowledge to inform project risk. Author of MTVH’s 10-year Construction Plan.
• Extensive LIVE cost data: We are fastidious about capturing the cost data to track live market movements;
• Building metrics ‘what good looks like’: We track a vast range of building metrics to advise Clients on the most optimum solutions;
• Tenure coverage expertise: We are cross tenure experts and are currently delivering super prime, mid-market, Build to Rent, later living later living including retirement and extra care, social, co-living, PBSA and shared ownership schemes;
• Quarterly ‘Basket of Goods’ inflationary analysis: We produce a detailed assessment of cost trends on a typical basket;
• M&E best practice: In-house M&E cost expertise supports our best practice delivery and keeps track of evolving regulation changes;
• Viability ‘unlocking’ & procurement expertise: Our procurement advice stems from a position of understand viability challenges. We are advising Clients on SMART procurement on many schemes;
• Value for Money analysis: sophisticated benchmarking and Bill of Quants analysis to support Value for Money reviews and viability feedback;
Registered Address7th Floor, 100 Wood Street, London, EC2V 7AN
Number of Employees187
SIC Codes71129, 70229
VAT Registration NumberGB392670569