1st - Ranked SupplierCalfordseaden LLP

Calfordseaden LLP

With a trading history of over 75 years, the Practice was initially formed as Calford Seaden Partnership in Lewisham in 1989 through the merger of Seadens, originally established as Alfred E Seadens & Partners in 1941, and The John Calford Partnership, originally established in 1982. The Practice became a Limited Liability Partnership on 27th October 2005 and merged with HBW Partnership in 2013.

We practice from six offices and have over 240 staff. Our Head Office is in Orpington with branch offices located in London, Birmingham, Cambridge, Southend-on-Sea and Winchester.

Frameworks