Back office (NFP 123)
39370000 : Water installations
31141000 : Water coolers,
41110000 : Drinking water
42161000 : Hot-water boilers
4 years - Up to £40,000,000.00
Yes - 60% Quality / 40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
This OJEU compliant Framework is designed to ensure that the client meets its legal obligation to provide still potable water, for all employees in the Workplace, under the Health, Safety & Welfare Regulations 1992 through the supply of the following:
• Plumbed in Water Coolers (Chilled/Ambient & Hot/Chilled); covering installation and maintenance services.
• Hot Water Boilers; covering installation and maintenance services.
• Bottled Water Coolers (18.5/19ltr bottles); covering installation and maintenance services.
• Bottled Water Cases (4x6x500ml bottles); the supply of.
• Water Fountains; covering installation and maintenance services.
• Call off contracts will be offered on the basis of a comprehensive rental
agreement, inclusive of servicing and maintenance. It will include all breakdown calls including replacement parts.
NFP has simplified the call off process to 5 simplified steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; Alternatively you can choose mini competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3 -this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by NFP, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Wish to discuss this Framework?
If you would like to discuss this Framework with one of our team, you can contact us to discuss your requirements on 0207 052 1531.
Alternatively, please fill in the form, and one of our team will get in touch as soon as possible.