Back office (NFP 123)
39370000 : Water installations
31141000 : Water coolers,
41110000 : Drinking water
42161000 : Hot-water boilers
4 years - Up to £40,000,000.00
30th May 2022
Yes - 60% Quality / 40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
NFP’s Watercooler framework is OJEU compliant and free to access. It is designed to ensure that the client meets their legal obligation to provide water for employees in the Workplace.
- Plumbed in Water Coolers (Chilled/Ambient & Hot/Chilled); covering installation and maintenance services.
- Hot Water Boilers; covering installation and maintenance services.
- Bottled Water Coolers (18.5/19ltr bottles); covering installation and maintenance services.
- Bottled Water
- Water Fountains; covering installation and maintenance service
Call off contracts will be offered on the basis of a comprehensive rental
agreement, inclusive of servicing and maintenance. It will include all breakdown calls including replacement parts.
How can I use this Framework?
There are two ways to use the framework; direct selection or mini-competition. Clients may enter into contract for any duration that allows for performance to be achieved.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Consultant has introduced the site.
The mini-competition method lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks.
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the call-off process to 5 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.