Back Office & Indirect
Waking Watch Framework
79710000 Security services
79713000 Guard services
79715000 Patrol services
79711000 Alarm-monitoring services
4 years - Up to £70,000,000.00
25th March 2024
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
Our brand new Security framework is designed to offer clients the following services.
- Waking Watch,
- Manned Guarding,
- CCTV Control Room,
- Mobile Patrols,
- Key holding,
- Mobile Response,
- Security Management,
- Remote Monitoring Services,
- Remote Access Control,
- Lone Worker monitoring,
- Dark Screen CCTV monitoring,
- Live CCTV monitoring,
- Monitoring Building Security,
- Monitoring Building Management systems.
How can I use this Framework?
There are two ways to use the framework; direct selection or mini-competition. Clients may enter into contract for any duration that allows for performance to be achieved.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
The mini-competition method lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks.
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the call-off process to 5 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.