Back office (NFP 121)
Vending machines Framework
42933000 : Vending machines
42968100 : Drinks dispensers
4 years - Up to £60,000,000.00
Yes - 60% Quality / 40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
This OJEU compliant Vending machines framework allows clients to enter into Long term supply arrangements for “free on loan” vending machines
It covers the following categories;
- Free standing Hot and Cold beverage machines
- Counter top Hot and Cold beverage machines
- Machines that dispense carbonates, bottled and canned drinks
- Machines that dispense Confectionery and Snacks
- Machines that dispense a combination of snacks and chilled drinks
- Machines that dispense food
The following ceiling rates apply.
• Crisps £0.80
• Chocolate £1.00
• Healthy Snacks £1.00
• Canned Drinks 330ml £0.80 (£1.00 incl Sugar Tax)
• Bottles 500ml £1.10 (£1.30 incl Sugar Tax)
In respect of a fully managed service, the Service Providers prices are fully inclusive of overheads and profit. The Service provider is responsible for the replenishment, cleaning, servicing and comprehensive maintenance of the equipment, including all parts and labour necessary to rectify damage due to normal wear and tear and to keep equipment in operative working order. The Service Provider must provide details of insurance cover available for fire, theft, damage and vandalism etc. which is included as part of a fully managed service. Options are available through mini competition for Self-fill.
This framework features a rebate mechanism, whereby profit is shared on sales generated for snacks.
How can I use this Framework?
There are two ways to use the framework; direct selection or mini-competition. Clients may enter into contract for any duration that allows for performance to be achieved.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Consultant has introduced the site.
The mini-competition method lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks.
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the call-off process to 5 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.