Back Office (NFP153)
Training provider framework
80000000 : Education and training services
39162200 : Training aids and devices
80420000 : E-learning services
80500000 : Training services
79632000 80510000 80511000 80522000 80532000 80570000
Yes - 60% Quality / 40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
This OJEU compliant framework covers the provision of learning and development for public sector clients.
The framework focuses on regulatory and Compliance Training: primarily health and safety, risk and specialist housing training. This training is offered to staff in specific roles such as Property Managers, Trades staff or lone workers. Delivery is through a mix of e-learning and face to face or practical training.
Training can be delivered via three separate methods. They include:
- Core curriculum: This is an offer of commonly requested skills and knowledge, delivered through e-learning and face to face courses. It includes a range of business skills, interpersonal skills, and core management development courses. Learning needs are identified as part of appraisals and courses are commissioned according to demand.
- Strategic priorities: Identified by business leaders to support business challenges and vary from year to year.
- Discretionary development: Linked to talent management and succession these are programmes for employees we wish to develop for retention or promotion purposes
NFP has simplified the call off process to 5 simplified steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; Alternatively you can choose mini competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3 -this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by NFP, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Wish to discuss this Framework?
If you would like to discuss this Framework with one of our team, you can contact us to discuss your requirements on 0207 052 1531.
Alternatively, please fill in the form, and one of our team will get in touch as soon as possible.