Back Office (NFP153)
Training Provider Framework
80000000 : Education and training services
39162200 : Training aids and devices
80420000 : E-learning services
80500000 : Training services
79632000 80510000 80511000 80522000 80532000 80570000
17th September 2022
Yes - 60% Quality / 40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
NFP’s Training provider framework is OJEU compliant and covers the provision of learning and development for public sector clients.
The framework focuses on:
- Regulatory and Compliance Training
- Health and safety
- Risk and specialist housing training.
- Interpersonal and business skills courses
- Handling difficult conversations
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Speaking with impact/presentation skills
- Facilitation skills/train the trainer
- Project Management
- Time/inbox management
- Writing effective letters/reports
- Coaching and mentoring courses
- Core management skills: managing absence, disciplinary and grievance, performance management, Employment Law for Managers etc.
- Introduction to Management
- Talent programmes to support people and project leadership programmes.
Provision of coaches including Executive level coaching
Training can be delivered via three separate methods. They include:
- Core curriculum
- Strategic priorities
- Discretionary development
How can I use this Framework?
There are two ways to use the framework; direct selection or mini-competition. Clients may enter into contract for any duration that allows for performance to be achieved.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Consultant has introduced the site.
The mini-competition method lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks.
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the call-off process to 5 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.