Tax Advisory Framework
Welcome to National Framework Partnership’s framework for Tax Advisory services. We offer a range of benefits for public sector clients seeking tax expertise. Here’s why you should choose our services:
Comprehensive Tax Advisory: Our appointed Tax Advisory providers specialise in various tax areas, including General VAT, Corporate Tax, Stamp Duty, Employment Tax, CIS (Construction Industry Scheme), and tax advice on developments. Whether you need assistance with tax compliance, planning, or resolving complex tax issues, our providers have the knowledge and experience to guide you through the intricacies of tax regulations. They can help you navigate the ever-changing tax landscape, optimise your tax position, and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
PCR-Compliant Frameworks: At NFP, we prioritise PCR compliance in all our public sector frameworks. We adhere to the Public Contracts Regulations, ensuring transparency, fairness, and equal opportunities for all suppliers. By utilising our frameworks, you can streamline your tax advisory procurement process while meeting regulatory requirements. Rest assured that our appointed Tax Advisory providers have undergone a rigorous selection process and possess the necessary expertise, qualifications, and professional standards to deliver high-quality tax advice.
Diverse Expertise and Supplier Selection: Proceed down the page on our website to review the list of appointed Tax Advisory suppliers. Each supplier profile provides detailed information about their expertise, industry experience, and qualifications in various tax areas. You can evaluate their capabilities in General VAT, Corporate Tax, Stamp Duty, Employment Tax, CIS, and tax advice on developments. Our 4-step E-sign forms empower you to either directly select a provider or run a mini competition, allowing you to choose the most suitable Tax Advisory supplier for your specific requirements.
70% Quality/30% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Hyde Services Contract
Schedule of Rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
79221000 Tax consultancy services
79412000 Financial management consultancy services
66600000 Treasury services
66171000 Financial consultancy services
79200000 Accounting, auditing and fiscal services
How can I use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the Call-off process to steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the Framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer is no longer supported.