Strategic Asset Advisory Real Estate Framework
Welcome to our website, the go-to platform for public sector clients seeking Strategic Asset Advisory Real Estate appointees through National Framework Partnership. Here’s why you should choose our services:
Comprehensive Real Estate Expertise: Our appointed Strategic Asset Advisory Real Estate providers offer a wide range of services to support your organisation’s real estate portfolio. From project management services to stock rationalisation, transaction support on portfolio disposals, lease extension advisory, and valuation advisory, they have the expertise to assist you at every stage of your real estate initiatives. Their services also include RICS compliant (Red Book) valuations to support borrowing and asset management transactions, financial modeling, project and design preparation, as well as estimation, calculation, and monitoring of costs. With their comprehensive range of services, you can rely on their expertise and guidance to optimise your real estate assets effectively.
PCR-Compliant Frameworks: At NFP, we deliver public sector frameworks that strictly adhere to the Public Contracts Regulations (PCR). Our frameworks ensure transparency, fairness, and equal opportunities for all suppliers. By utilising our frameworks, you can streamline your procurement process and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, giving you confidence in the quality and reliability of the appointed Strategic Asset Advisory Real Estate providers.
Simplified Supplier Selection Process: To get started, we encourage you to proceed down the page and review the list of appointed Strategic Asset Advisory Real Estate suppliers on our website. Each supplier profile provides detailed information about their capabilities, experience, accreditations, and past projects. You can easily assess their expertise in project management, stock rationalisation, transaction support, lease extension advisory, valuations, financial modeling, and more. Our user-friendly 4-step E-sign forms empower you to either directly select a supplier or run a mini competition, enabling you to find the most suitable Strategic Asset Advisory Real Estate provider for your public sector projects efficiently.
70% Quality/30% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Hyde Services Contract
Schedule of Rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
70000000 Real estate services
66000000 Financial and insurance services
66121000 Mergers and acquisition services
66122000 Corporate finance and venture capital services
66171000 Financial consultancy services
71241000 Feasibility study, advisory service, analysis
71242000 Project and design preparation, estimation of costs
71244000 Calculation of costs, monitoring of costs
72221000 Business analysis consultancy services
72224000 Project management consultancy services
79200000 Accounting, auditing and fiscal services
79311410 Economic impact assessment
79314000 Feasibility study
79410000 Business and management consultancy services
79411100 Business development consultancy services
79412000 Financial management consultancy services
79419000 Evaluation consultancy services
How can I use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the Call-off process to steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the Framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer is no longer supported.