Sewage Treatment and Pumps Framework
Welcome to National Framework Partnership’s Sewage Treatment and Pumps Framework – your trusted partner in sewage treatment solutions for the public sector. We understand the critical importance of maintaining efficient sewage systems and providing reliable pumps to ensure the health and safety of our communities. Our framework is designed to connect public sector entities with suppliers who specialise in sewage treatment and pumps, offering a comprehensive range of services to address diverse needs.
What Our Sewage Treatment and Pumps Suppliers Can Do:
Our suppliers bring extensive expertise, covering a wide spectrum of sewage treatment and pump-related solutions. From designing and installing sewage treatment plants to providing cutting-edge pump technologies, our suppliers are well-equipped to handle projects of varying sizes and complexities. Whether it’s upgrading existing systems, implementing eco-friendly solutions, or delivering ongoing maintenance services, our suppliers are committed to delivering top-tier solutions that meet the highest standards.
Aligned with Public Contracts Regulations (PCR):
We operate in full compliance with the Public Contracts Regulations (PCR), ensuring transparency, fairness, and accountability in every step of the procurement process. Our framework is structured to provide a seamless experience for public sector entities seeking sewage treatment and pump solutions while adhering to the regulatory guidelines that govern public procurement.
Navigating the Call-off Process:
To proceed with securing the sewage treatment and pump solutions you require, simply scroll down and make use of our user-friendly 4-step Call-off process. This streamlined approach empowers you to make informed decisions, connect with the right suppliers, and initiate projects with confidence. Our goal is to make the procurement process efficient and effective, enabling you to access the solutions you need while saving time and resources.
Scroll down to explore our 4-step Call-off process and take the first step towards enhancing your sewage treatment and pump systems.
60% Quality/40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT,Hyde Services Contract,Client specified
Schedule of Rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
34144520 - Sewage tankers
42122220 - Sewage pumps
45231300 - Construction work for water and sewage pipelines
45232421 - Sewage treatment works
45232423 - Sewage pumping stations construction work
45252000 - Construction works for sewage treatment plants, purification plants and refuse incineration plants
45252100 - Sewage-treatment plant construction work
45252130 - Sewage plant equipment
90400000 - Sewage services
90420000 - Sewage treatment services
90430000 - Sewage disposal services
90492000 - Sewage treatment consultancy services
42122000 - Pumps
50511000 - Repair and maintenance services of pumps.
How can I use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the Call-off process to steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the Framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer is no longer supported.