Roofing (Pitched and Flat) Framework
Our Roofing Framework can be assessed through our partners ProcurePublic Ltd.
Encompassing the replacement and/or repair of existing pitched or flat roof structures, guttering/rainwater pipes, fascia’s/ soffits and dormer windows. Works are likely to include, but not be limited to:
- The removal of existing structures and all debris from site, to be disposed of in the correct manner
- The removal of any materials of asbestos content under controlled conditions and in accordance with all current legislation
- Implement any structural alterations to allow for the installation of the new covering/roof structure
- The supply and installation of new roof coverings, structures, timbers (structural and non‐structural), insulation, gutters/rainwater pipes, fascias/soffits, dormer windows
- All tiles/slates, flashings, valleys, brickwork and chimney repairs, copping repairs/replacements, fire break barriers/walls, works to lightning protection systems, fixtures & fittings, making good of decorations.
45260000 - Roof works and other special trade construction works
4 years - Up to £95,000,000.00
Yes - 60% Quality / 40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates