Recruitment Services for Technology
Welcome to our public sector framework, Recruitment Services for Technology, brought to you by the National Framework Partnership. We are a dedicated facilitator, providing a streamlined and efficient recruitment service specifically tailored to the technology sector.
Our partners role as a recruitment agent for technology, is to source, vet and place highly skilled professionals into public sector organisations. They understand the unique challenges and requirements of the sector, and their service is designed to meet these needs head-on.
By utilising their services, public sector organisations can benefit from a simplified recruitment process, saving both time and resources. Providing access to a pool of technology talent, ensuring that you have the right people with the right skills to drive your organisation forward.
We have developed an easy 4-step E-sign call off process, allowing you to directly select or run a mini competition. The steps include signing our Confidentiality Agreement to obtain a password, using that password to access the specification and the framework cost model, and finally, E-Signing the Joining Agreement. You also have the option to use our own contract or run a mini competition.
Please scroll down for a list of our appointee(s) and to find out more about the next steps. We look forward to working with you and helping your organisation thrive in the ever-evolving world of technology.
50% Quality/50% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Hyde Services Contract,Client specific
Public Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
79600000 - Recruitment services
79000000 - Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security
79621000 - Supply services of office personnel
How can I use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the Call-off process to steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the Framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer is no longer supported.