Recruitment Services for Permanent Trade Staff
Welcome to our public sector framework, Recruitment Services for Permanent Trade Staff. As a leading facilitator, National Framework Partnership provide comprehensive recruitment solutions specifically tailored to meet your bespoke requirements.
Our partners services are designed to streamline the recruitment process, ensuring that public sector organisations can secure the right talent for your needs, in a timely and efficient manner.
Specialising in sourcing, vetting, and placing permanent trade staff in public sector organisations. Their services are designed to alleviate the burden of recruitment, allowing organisations to focus on their core operations while they handle the complexities of talent acquisition.
The benefits of our partners services to a public sector organisation are manifold. Providing a cost-effective solution to recruitment, saving organisations the time and resources typically associated with the hiring process. Their expertise in the sector ensures that they can identify and attract the best talent, while their rigorous vetting process guarantees that only the most suitable candidates are put forward.
We have simplified the process of engaging our services through an easy 4-step E-sign call off process. This allows you to directly select or run a mini competition. The steps include signing our Confidentiality Agreement to obtain a password, using that password to access the specification, using the same password to access the framework cost model, and finally, E-Signing the Joining Agreement and optionally our own contract or running a mini competition.
Please scroll down for a list of our appointee(s) and to the next steps. We look forward to partnering with you to meet your recruitment needs.
40% Quality/60% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Hyde Services Contract,Client specific
Public Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
79600000 - Recruitment services
79610000 - Placement services of personnel
79620000 - Supply services of personnel including temporary staff
How can I use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the Call-off process to steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the Framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer is no longer supported.