Recruitment Services for Housing
Welcome to our public sector framework, Recruitment Services for Housing, brought to you by National Framework Partnership. We are a dedicated facilitator, providing a comprehensive recruitment service specifically tailored to the housing sector.
Our partners role is to connect public sector organisations with top-tier talent, ensuring that they have the right people in place to deliver exceptional housing services. With an understanding of the unique challenges and requirements of the housing sector, their recruitment services are designed to meet these needs head-on.
By utilising our partners services, public sector organisations can benefit from a streamlined recruitment process, access to a wide pool of qualified candidates, and the assurance of compliance with all relevant regulations. Taking the hassle out of recruitment, allowing you to focus on what you do best – providing quality housing services to the communities you serve.
We operate an easy 4-step E-sign call off process, allowing you to directly select or run a mini competition. The steps are simple: 1. Sign our Confidentiality Agreement to obtain a password, 2. Use that password to access the specification, 3. The same password can be used to access the framework cost model. 4. E-Sign the Joining Agreement and optionally our own contract or run a mini competition.
Please scroll down for a list of our appointee(s) and to the next steps. We look forward to partnering with you to meet your recruitment needs in the housing sector.
50% Quality/50% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Hyde Services Contract,Client specific
Public Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
79600000 - Recruitment services
79000000 - Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security
79621000 - Supply services of office personnel
How can I use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the Call-off process to steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the Framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer is no longer supported.