Recruitment Services for Finance
Welcome to our public sector framework, Recruitment Services for Finance, brought to you by National Framework Partnership. We are a dedicated facilitator, providing a comprehensive range of recruitment services specifically tailored for the finance sector.
As Finance Recruitment service specialists our partners focus on sourcing, vetting, and placing qualified finance professionals into suitable roles within public sector organisations. With an understanding of the unique needs and challenges of the finance sector they are committed to delivering high-quality, efficient, and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
The benefits to a public sector organisation are manifold. By utilising our partners services, you can save valuable time and resources that would otherwise be spent on the lengthy and often complex recruitment process. With access to pool of finance professionals, you can connect with the best talent in the market. Furthermore, their expertise in the finance sector means that they can provide insightful advice and guidance, helping you to make informed recruitment decisions.
We have streamlined the process of engaging our services into an easy 4-step E-sign call off process. Firstly, sign our Confidentiality Agreement to obtain a password. This password will then grant you access to the specification and the framework cost model. Finally, E-Sign the Joining Agreement and optionally our own contract or run a mini competition.
We invite you to scroll down for a list of our appointee(s) and to proceed to the next steps. We look forward to partnering with you to meet your finance recruitment needs.
50% Quality/50% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Hyde Services Contract,Client specific
Public Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
79600000 - Recruitment services
79000000 - Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security
79621000 - Supply services of office personnel
How can I use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the Call-off process to steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the Framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer is no longer supported.