Advisory Services (NFP 174)
Real Estate and Strategic Asset Advisory Services Framework
66171000 : Financial consultancy services
70000000 : Real estate services
72224000 : Project management consultancy
71241000 : Feasibility study, advisor analysis
71242000 : Project and design prep, & costs
71244000 : Calculation of costs, monitoring
72221000 : Business analysis consultancy
79200000 : Accounting, auditing and fiscal
79311410 : Economic impact assessment
79314000 : Feasibility study
79410000 : Business and management
79417000 : Safety consultancy services
79411100 : Business-development consultancy
79412000 : Financial management consultancy
79419000 : Evaluation consultancy services
4 years - Up to £75,000,000.00
17th August 2024
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
NFP’s Real Estate and Strategic Asset Advisory framework is OJEU compliant and free to access.
This framework relates to the supply of financial advisory services including, but not limited to:
- Stock rationalisation services
- Transaction support on portfolio disposals
- SAP and RDSAP EPCs
- Lease extension advisory
- Valuation advisory (e.g. freehold reversionary valuations),
- Real estate valuations including RICS compliant (Red Book) valuations in particular to support borrowing and asset management transactions,
- Financial modelling (build and support),
- Project and Design preparation, estimation of costs
- Calculation of costs, monitoring of costs
- Demographic modelling,
- Actuarial science advisory (e.g. work to predict when particular properties may become void; therefore give a better understanding of re-let cost in each particular year)
- Data science advisory (e.g taking large data sets such as all our maintenance spent over the last 10 years by individual units and using this to attempt to predict future maintenance cost.)
How can I use this Framework?
There are two ways to use the framework; direct selection or mini-competition. Clients may enter into contract for any duration that allows for performance to be achieved.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Consultant has introduced the site.
The mini-competition method lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks.
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the call-off process to 5 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.