Passenger Lifts Services Framework
Our website is your go-to destination for public sector clients seeking to utilise Passenger Lift appointees through the National Framework Partnership’s (NFP) framework. By choosing our services, you can enjoy the following benefits:
Expertise in Passenger Lift Installations: Our appointed Passenger Lift contractors have extensive knowledge and experience in installing, maintaining, and servicing passenger lifts. They understand the unique requirements of the public sector and can provide tailored solutions to meet your specific needs, ensuring the safety and efficiency of vertical transportation within your premises.
Compliance with Safety Regulations: Safety is a top priority when it comes to passenger lifts. Our appointed contractors strictly adhere to all safety regulations and industry standards, ensuring that the lifts installed are fully compliant and undergo regular inspections and maintenance. You can have peace of mind knowing that the passenger lifts in your facilities are safe and reliable.
Comprehensive Range of Services: Our appointed Passenger Lift contractors offer a comprehensive range of services, including installation, maintenance, repairs, and modernisation of lifts. Whether you need a new lift installation or require upgrades to existing systems, our contractors can provide end-to-end solutions to meet your requirements.
PCR Compliant Public Sector Frameworks: We take pride in delivering public sector frameworks that are PCR compliant. This means that our processes and procedures align with the Public Contracts Regulations (PCR), ensuring transparency, fairness, and compliance in the procurement process. You can trust that our framework provides a solid foundation for your passenger lift procurement needs.
To proceed with your procurement, we encourage you to review the appointed suppliers listed on our website. Take advantage of our user-friendly 4-step E-sign forms, allowing you to either directly select a supplier or run a mini competition to ensure the best fit for your organisation’s requirements.
60 quality / 40% price (No +/- allowances)
JCT,TPC,Bespoke Anthony Collins Contract,Client specific
Schedule of Rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
50000000 - Repair and maintenance services
EA23 - For passenger
EA28 - For regular passenger
42416100 - Lifts
IA23 - Overhaul and repair
How can I use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the Call-off process to steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the Framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer is no longer supported.