Back Office (NFP152)
Call Handling – Out of Hours
79510000 : Telephone-answering services
79511000 : Telephone operator services
79512000 : Call centre
9th March 2021
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
The Out of Hours Call Handling Service and Social Media Monitoring Framework is designed to provide the Customer’s tenants and leaseholders a service point by which to report emergencies or faults affecting the Customer’s property and Anti-Social Behaviour affecting the Customer’s tenants and leaseholders outside of normal office hours, in order that an appropriate action can be taken in response to such reports.
The framework includes responses to calls or reports to:
- Prevent immediate threat to life.
- Prevent the likelihood of injury.
- Ensure that emergency repairs are carried out to ensure property remains fit for occupation or service remains operable by arranging such necessary work with a nominated provider.
- Prevent serious consequential damage.
- Record and report to the CUSTOMER incidences of Anti Social Behaviour.
- Other such requirements as may be instructed by the Customer and which are covered in the Contract
- Social Alarms
NFP has simplified the call off process to 5 simplified steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; Alternatively you can choose mini competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3 -this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by NFP, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Wish to discuss this Framework?
If you would like to discuss this Framework with one of our team, you can contact us to discuss your requirements on 0207 052 1531.
Alternatively, please fill in the form, and one of our team will get in touch as soon as possible.