Call Handling Framework
79510000 : Telephone-answering services
79511000 : Telephone operator services
79512000 : Call centre
9th March 2021
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
NFP’s Out of Hours Call Handling Framework, including Social Media Monitoring, is designed to provide the Customer’s tenants and leaseholders a service point to report emergencies or faults affecting the Customer’s property.
Services also include reporting of Anti-Social Behaviour affecting the Customer’s tenants and leaseholders outside of normal office hours, in order that appropriate action can be taken in response to such reports.
The framework includes responses to calls or reports to:
- Prevent an immediate threat to life.
- Prevent the likelihood of injury.
- Ensure that emergency repairs are carried out to ensure property remains fit for occupation or service remains operable by arranging such necessary work with a nominated provider.
- Prevent serious consequential damage.
- Record and report to the CUSTOMER incidences of Anti-Social behaviour.
- Other such requirements as may be instructed by the Customer and which are covered in the Contract
- Social Alarms
How can I use this Framework?
There are two ways to use the framework; direct selection or mini-competition. Clients may enter into contract for any duration that allows for performance to be achieved.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Consultant has introduced the site.
The mini-competition method lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks.
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the call-off process to 5 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.