Office Supplies Framework
30192000 : Office supplies
30192700 : Stationery
30192112 : Ink sources for printing machinery
30192113 : Ink cartridges
4 years - Value excluding VAT: 50 000 000.00 GBP
9th February 2022
Yes - 50% Quality / 50% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
Our Office Supplies framework is OJEU compliant covering a full range of consumable products including Stationery, Catering Supplies and Print Services. The framework is available for use by all public sector clients.
The scope of the services are inclusive of but not limited to:
- Office Stationery – General office stationery products such as pens, pencils, desktop accessories, filing, presentation items, diaries and associated office supplies including catering consumables
- Office Paper – Office paper products such as cut paper and board.
- Janitorial Products – Janitorial cleaning products such as washroom supplies, blue roll, washing-up liquid and refuse sacks.
- Small Office Machines – Small office machines such as desktop printers, paper shredding machines, label making machines and laminators.
How can I use this Framework?
There are two ways to use the framework; direct selection or mini-competition. Clients may enter into contract for any duration that allows for performance to be achieved.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Consultant has introduced the site.
The mini-competition method lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks.
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the call-off process to 5 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.