Back Office (NFP140)
30192000 : Office supplies
30192700 : Stationery
30192112 : Ink sources for printing machinery
30192113 : Ink cartridges
4 years - Value excluding VAT: 50 000 000.00 GBP
9th February 2022
Yes - 50% Quality / 50% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
An OJEU compliant Office Supplies Framework covering a full range of consumable products including Stationery, Catering Supplies and Print Services. The framework is available for use by public sector clients.
The scope of the services are inclusive of but not limited to:
• Office Stationery – General office stationery products such as pens, pencils, desktop accessories, filing, presentation items, diaries and associated office supplies including catering consumables.
• Office Paper – Office paper products such as cut paper and board.
• Janitorial Products – Janitorial cleaning products such as washroom supplies, blue roll, washing-up liquid and refuse sacks. • Small Office Machines – Small office machines such as desktop printers, paper shredding machines, label making machines and laminators.
NFP has simplified the call off process to 5 simplified steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; Alternatively you can choose mini competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3 -this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by NFP, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Wish to discuss this Framework?
If you would like to discuss this Framework with one of our team, you can contact us to discuss your requirements on 0207 052 1531.
Alternatively, please fill in the form, and one of our team will get in touch as soon as possible.