Office Supplies Framework
Our Office Supplies framework offers a full range of consumable products including Stationery, Catering Supplies and Print Services.
Our website is the perfect solution for public sector clients seeking to utilise Office Supplies providers through the National Framework Partnership’s (NFP) framework. By choosing our services, you can enjoy the following benefits:
Wide Selection of Office Supplies: Our appointed suppliers offer a diverse range of office supplies to meet your specific requirements. Whether you need stationery, paper products, furniture, or IT equipment, you can find everything in one place, making procurement convenient and efficient.
Cost Savings: Offering competitive pricing and value-for-money deals. By accessing our framework, you can compare prices, negotiate contracts, and secure cost savings, maximising value for your organisation.
Quality Assurance: We ensure that all of our appointed suppliers meet the highest standards of quality and reliability. Our Office Supplies providers are reputable and trusted, delivering products that meet or exceed industry standards. You can have peace of mind knowing that the supplies you receive are of superior quality.
PCR Compliant Public Sector Frameworks: We deliver public sector frameworks that are PCR compliant,. Ensuring transparency and adherence to procurement regulations.
We invite you to proceed down the page to review the appointed suppliers on our framework. Take advantage of our user-friendly 4-step E-sign forms, allowing you to either directly select a supplier or run a mini competition. This streamlined process simplifies procurement and helps you find the most suitable Office Supplies partner.
By utilising our website, you gain access to exceptional Office Supplies providers. Explore the appointed suppliers and utilise our user-friendly procurement procedures.
60% Quality/40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Bespoke Anthony Collins Contract,Hyde Services Contract,Client specific
Schedule of Rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
30192000 : Office supplies
30192700 : Stationery
30192112 : Ink sources for printing machinery
30192113 : Ink cartridges
30125100 - Toner cartridges
30125110 - Toner for laser printers/fax machines
30125120 - Toner for photocopiers
30199000 - Paper stationery and other items
35113400 - Protective and safety clothing
18142000 - Safety visors
18444100 - Safety headgear
35113000 - Safety equipment
35113100 - Site-safety equipment
30191000 - Office equipment except furniture
35113430 - Safety vests
39000000 - Furniture (incl. office furniture), furnishings, domestic appliances (excl. lighting) and cleaning products
39130000 - Office furniture
39134000 - Computer furniture
39141000 - Kitchen furniture and equipment
39150000 - Miscellaneous furniture and equipment
39151000 - Miscellaneous furniture
39220000 - Kitchen equipment, household and domestic items and catering supplies
39222000 - Catering supplies
39222100 - Disposable catering supplies
39310000 - Catering equipment
39311000 - Light catering equipment
30237250 - Computer cleaning accessories
30237251 - Computer cleaning kits
39525800 - Cleaning cloths
39800000 - Cleaning and polishing products
39830000 - Cleaning products
18100000 - Occupational clothing, special workwear and accessories
18130000 - Special workwear
18140000 - Workwear accessories
How can I use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the Call-off process to steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the Framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer is no longer supported.