Occupational Health Framework
85147000 : Company health services
85312300 : Guidance and counselling services
UKI - London
4 years - Up to £5,000,000.00
31st October 2020
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
NFP’s Occupational health framework is OJEU compliant and free to access. The framework covers the provision of Occupational Health services, permissible by public sector organisations.
The services offered under this framework include (but are not limited to):
- Pre-employment screening, medicals and enquiries
- In-service referrals
- Stress assessments
- Workstation and workplace assessments
- Case conference and other attendance cases
- Health and specialist health surveillance packages
- Pensions and ill-health retirement assessments
- Immunisation programmes
- Health promotion services
- Employee assistance programmes
The aim of the framework is to support clients in ensuring that:
- Employees are fit to undertake their tasks;
- Have physical and mental well-being amongst the workforce to optimise attendance, engagement, resilience and performance to meet business objectives;
- Supporting staff who are ill to bring them back to work so maximising attendance to meet business objectives;
- Supporting staff to keep them in work;
- De-medicalising situations by providing practical advice and focusing reports what the employee can or might be able to do with help;
- Enabling managers to support staff to promptly bring them back to work, keep them in work or promptly exit them from the organisation
How can I use this Framework?
There are two ways to use the framework; direct selection or mini-competition. Clients may enter into contract for any duration that allows for performance to be achieved.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Consultant has introduced the site.
The mini-competition method lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks.
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the call-off process to 5 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Wish to discuss this Framework?
If you would like to discuss this Framework with one of our team, you can contact us to discuss your requirements on 0207 052 1531.
Alternatively, please fill in the form, and one of our team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Or, not got time now?
Use our brand new Microsoft Teams scheduler instead. Pick a convenient time and we will Teams call you.