Back Office (NFP 138)
Lone Worker devices
35113000 : Safety equipment
80550000 32500000 80330000 71317210 64200000 79711000 35121700 79714100 32571000 79710000 80550000
UK - Social Housing providers
4 years - Value excluding VAT: 10 000 000.00 GBP
31st October 2021
Yes - 50% Quality / 50% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
An OJEU compliant Framework for Lone Worker Devices and associated services that offers a robust method of recording lone workers whereabouts.
Framework appointees will deliver the following:
- operate and properly maintain a lone worker alarm receiving system
- ensure the lone worker receiving system provides a method of recording the times calls were received and responded to and proof that the call was accepted by the system or in the case of an emergency an operator.
- ensure that the lone worker receiving system is updated in line with technological improvements.
- be capable of providing management reports to the Client within one working day of receipt of the request.
Response and Monitoring Services
- ensure an immediate response to all calls 24 hours a day every day of the year in accordance with the standards set out in the TSA Code of Practice 2013
- not use answer phones except when lone workers are ‘logging in and out’ of the system
- ensure that all calls are answered courteously (if appropriate) and to be aware that with the majority of emergency calls there will be no direct voice contact with the lone worker
- ensure that at the point of receipt of an emergency call where urgent or emergency circumstances are known or suspected to exist that immediate action is taken to establish the lone worker’s last known whereabouts and the call is progressed in accordance with the guidelines agreed with the Client
- maintain a lone worker file for each lone worker inaccurate computer-based format; a procedure must be in place in order to retrieve such information should a computer failure occur and the Contractor must notify the Client of any discrepancies they become aware of in the records held
- maintain accurate and up to date records for the lone worker’s line manager, next of kin, type of vehicle and description of the lone worker
NFP has simplified the call off process to 5 simplified steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; Alternatively you can choose mini competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3 -this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by NFP, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Wish to discuss this Framework?
If you would like to discuss this Framework with one of our team, you can contact us to discuss your requirements on 0207 052 1531.
Alternatively, please fill in the form, and one of our team will get in touch as soon as possible.