Lift Refurbishment Framework
Our website offers a valuable platform for public sector clients seeking Lift Refurbishment appointees through National Framework Partnership’s framework. When it comes to lift refurbishments, choosing our services provides the following benefits:
Expert Lift Refurbishment Services: The appointed Lift Refurbishment providers pre-qualified on our framework, specialise in refurbishing and modernising lift installations. They have the expertise and knowledge required to assess the condition of existing lifts, recommend appropriate refurbishment strategies, and carry out the necessary upgrades. Their expertise ensures that your lifts are safe, efficient, and compliant with industry standards.
Compliance with Regulatory Standards: Well-versed in the regulatory standards and requirements applicable to lift installations in the public sector. They ensure that the refurbishment work meets all safety and compliance regulations, providing you with peace of mind and minimising the risk of accidents or non-compliance issues. Their in-depth understanding of lift regulations enables them to deliver high-quality refurbishments that adhere to the necessary standards.
Comprehensive Lift Assessment and Upgrades: Conducting thorough assessments of your existing lift installations, they can identify areas that require refurbishment or replacement, including mechanical components, electrical systems, safety features, and aesthetic elements. With their expertise, they can recommend and implement the most suitable refurbishment strategies, resulting in improved lift performance, energy efficiency, and user experience.
PCR Compliant Public Sector Frameworks: We deliver public sector frameworks that are PCR compliant, ensuring transparency and adherence to procurement regulations. We invite you to proceed down the page to review the appointed suppliers on our framework. Utilise our user-friendly 4-step E-sign forms, which allow you to either directly select a supplier or run a mini competition. This streamlined process simplifies procurement and helps you find the most suitable Lift Refurbishment provider for your organisation’s needs.
By utilising our website, you gain access to superior Lift Refurbishment providers who specialise in enhancing the performance, safety, and aesthetics of your lift installations. Explore the appointed suppliers and utilise our user-friendly procurement procedures to secure reliable lift refurbishment services for your organisation.
60% Quality/40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Schedule of Rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
42416000: Lifts, skip hoists, hoists, escalators and moving walkways
42416120: Goods lifts
42419500: Parts of lift, skip hoists or escalators
42419510: Parts of lifts
45313000: Lift and escalator installation work
45313100: Lift installation work
How can I use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the Call-off process to steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the Framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer is no longer supported.