Legal Framework – Home Ownership & Asset Management
79100000 : Legal services
79110000 : Legal advisory and representation services,
79111000 : Legal advisory services,
79112000 : Legal representation services
79130000 : Legal documentation and certification services
79140000 : Legal advisory and information services
4 years - Value excluding VAT: 200 000 000.00 GBP
22nd December 2021
Yes - 50% Quality / 50% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
This OJEU compliant Legal Services Framework focuses on the services relating to Home Ownership and Asset Management for public sector clients.
Relative to this framework, the following services may also be requested.
- Group and sector structures;
- Mergers and acquisitions and related lender and regulatory consents;
- Corporate protection;
- Corporate governance;
- Existing and emerging regulatory requirements (FCA, ICO, CQC, HCA, OFT);
- Statutory advice and guidance in relation to data protection; company law;
- Community benefit society;
- Charity law;
- Consumer credit and other licenses including finance and other lending licenses.
- Advice on setting up social enterprises/shared services operations
- Advising on new business ventures, investment etc, including related due diligence.
- Related litigation and dispute resolution.
- General advice and training.
How can I use this Framework?
There are two ways to use the framework; direct selection or mini-competition. Clients may enter into contract for any duration that allows for performance to be achieved.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
The mini-competition method lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks.
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the call-off process to 5 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.