Legal services (NFP 128)
Legal Services – Governance, Corporate, Regulatory & Statutory Advice
79100000 : Legal services
79110000 : Legal advisory and representation services,
79111000 : Legal advisory services,
79112000 : Legal representation services
79130000 : Legal documentation and certification services
79140000 : Legal advisory and information services
4 years - Value excluding VAT: 200 000 000.00 GBP
16th October 2021
Yes - 50% Quality / 50% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
A Framework for all legal services relating to Governance, Corporate, Regulatory and Statutory Advice.
This OJEU compliant Legal Services Framework focuses on the services relating to Governance, Corporate, Regulatory and Statutory Advice for public sector clients.
Relative to this framework, the following services may also be requested.
- Group and sector structures;
- Mergers and acquisitions and related lender and regulatory consents;
- Corporate protection;
- Corporate governance;
- Existing and emerging regulatory requirements (FCA, ICO, CQC, HCA, OFT);
- Statutory advice and guidance in relation to data protection; company law;
- Community benefit society;
- Charity law;
- Consumer credit and other licenses including finance and other lending licenses.
- Advice on setting up social enterprises/shared services operations
- Advising on new business ventures, investment etc, including related due diligence.
- Related litigation and dispute resolution.
- General advice and training.
NFP has simplified the call off process to 5 simplified steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; Alternatively you can choose mini competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3 -this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by NFP, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Wish to discuss this Framework?
If you would like to discuss this Framework with one of our team, you can contact us to discuss your requirements on 0207 052 1531.
Alternatively, please fill in the form, and one of our team will get in touch as soon as possible.