Legal Framework Property Charging Advice
Our website is a valuable resource for public sector clients seeking to engage Legal Service Provider appointees, particularly for Charging of Property, through National Framework Partnership’s framework. By choosing our services, you can expect the following benefits:
Expertise in Charging of Property: The appointed Legal Service Providers listed below have specialised knowledge and experience in the field of Charging of Property. They can assist you in various matters related to property charging, such as drafting legal documents, advising on charging strategies, conducting due diligence, and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations.
Comprehensive Legal Support: Assisting you with a wide range of general legal matters relevant to the public sector. They can provide legal advice, review contracts and agreements, handle negotiations, and represent your organisation in legal proceedings. Their expertise covers diverse areas, including contract law, employment law, regulatory compliance, and more.
Tailored Solutions: Legal Service Providers work closely with you to understand your specific needs and objectives. They provide tailored legal solutions that align with your organisation’s goals, ensuring that your legal requirements are met effectively. Whether it’s structuring property charges, resolving disputes, or ensuring legal compliance, they provide personalised services to address your unique challenges.
Adherence to Regulatory Compliance: Legal Service Providers are well-versed in the legal and regulatory frameworks applicable to the public sector. They ensure that your organisation operates in compliance with relevant laws and regulations, minimising legal risks and potential liabilities. They keep up-to-date with legal developments and provide proactive advice to help you navigate the ever-changing legal landscape.
Streamlined Procurement Process: We deliver many public sector frameworks that are PCR compliant, ensuring transparency and adherence to procurement regulations. We encourage you to proceed down the page to review the appointed suppliers on our website. Utilise our user-friendly 4-step E-sign forms, which allow you to either directly select a supplier or run a mini competition. This streamlined process simplifies procurement and ensures you find the most suitable Legal Service Provider for your organisation’s needs.
By utilising our website, you gain access to a plethora of Legal Service Providers for the public sector. Explore the appointed suppliers and take advantage of our user-friendly procurement procedures to secure reliable legal support for Charging of Property and other general legal matters.
65% Quality / 35% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Hyde Services Contract
Schedule of Rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £20,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each claim.
79100000 - Legal services
How can I use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the Call-off process to steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the Framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer is no longer supported.