Legal Framework Employment TUPE and Pensions
Our website is a valuable resource for public sector clients seeking to engage Legal Service Provider appointees through National Framework Partnership’s framework. By choosing our services, you can expect the following benefits:
Expertise in Employment, TUPE, and Pensions: The appointed Legal Service Providers listed on our website specialise in Employment Law, Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations (TUPE), and Pensions Law. They have extensive knowledge and experience in handling complex legal matters related to employment contracts, workforce restructuring, employee transfers, pension schemes, and more. Their expertise ensures that you receive accurate and up-to-date legal advice in these critical areas.
Comprehensive Legal Support: In addition to Employment, TUPE, and Pensions, Legal Service Providers offer comprehensive legal support for general matters relevant to the public sector. They can assist you with contract negotiations, dispute resolution, regulatory compliance, policy development, and other legal aspects that your organisation may encounter. Their wide-ranging expertise enables them to address various legal issues and provide tailored solutions to meet your specific needs.
Protection of Rights and Compliance: Legal Service Providers are well-versed in employment rights, TUPE obligations, and pension regulations. They help ensure that your organisation complies with legal requirements, protecting the rights and interests of your employees. They can review and draft employment contracts, advise on TUPE transfers, guide you through pension scheme compliance, and represent you in legal proceedings, if necessary.
Streamlined Procurement Process: We deliver many public sector frameworks that are PCR compliant, ensuring transparency and adherence to procurement regulations. We encourage you to proceed down the page to review the appointed suppliers on our website. Utilise our user-friendly 4-step E-sign forms, which allow you to either directly select a supplier or run a mini competition. This streamlined process simplifies procurement and ensures you find the most suitable Legal Service Provider for your organisation’s needs.
By utilising our website, you gain access to top-quality Legal Service Providers specialising in Employment Law, TUPE, Pensions Law, and general legal matters. Explore the appointed suppliers and take advantage of our user-friendly procurement procedures to secure reliable legal support for your organisation’s employment-related concerns and other legal needs.
65% Quality / 35% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Hyde Services Contract
Schedule of Rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £20,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each claim.
79100000 - Legal services
How can I use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the Call-off process to steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the Framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer is no longer supported.