Legal Framework Development and Construction
Our website is a valuable resource for public sector clients seeking to engage Legal Service Provider appointees through National Framework Partnership’s framework. By choosing our services, you can expect the following benefits:
Expertise in Property Development and Construction: The appointed Legal Service Providers pre-qualified on our framework, specialise in providing legal support for Property Development and Construction projects. With extensive knowledge of the legal framework surrounding property development, construction contracts, land acquisition, planning, zoning regulations, and related matters. Their expertise ensures that you receive accurate and comprehensive legal advice in these critical areas.
Tailored Legal Solutions: Offering tailored legal solutions to address your organisation’s specific property development and construction needs. Whether you require assistance with contract drafting and negotiations, risk management, regulatory compliance, or dispute resolution, they provide customised solutions to meet your organisation’s objectives. Their expertise in these areas ensures that you receive practical and effective legal guidance throughout the project lifecycle.
Support for General Legal Matters: In addition to property development and construction, Legal Service Providers offer support for general legal matters commonly encountered by the public sector. They can assist you with contract reviews, intellectual property protection, regulatory compliance, policy development, and other legal aspects that your organisation may face. Their wide-ranging expertise enables them to address various legal issues and provide tailored solutions to meet your specific needs.
Streamlined Procurement Process: We deliver many public sector frameworks that are PCR compliant, ensuring transparency and adherence to procurement regulations. We encourage you to proceed down the page to review the appointed suppliers on our website. Utilise our user-friendly 4-step E-sign forms, which allow you to either directly select a supplier or run a mini competition. This streamlined process simplifies procurement and ensures you find the most suitable Legal Service Provider for your organisation’s property development and construction needs, as well as general legal matters.
By utilising our website, you gain access to top-quality Legal Service Providers specialising in Property Development and Construction, as well as general legal support. Explore the appointed suppliers and take advantage of our user-friendly procurement procedures to secure reliable legal support for your organisation’s property development projects, construction contracts, and other legal requirements.
65% Quality / 35% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Hyde Services Contract
Schedule of Rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £20,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each claim.
79100000 - Legal services
Please consult the User Guide for further information.
Devonshires Solicitors Llp
Winckworth Sherwood Llp
Penningtons Manches Cooper Llp
Trowers & Hamlins Llp
Bevan Brittan Llp
Capsticks Solicitors Llp
Pinsent Masons Llp
Sharratts (london) Llp
Foot Anstey Llp
Gowling Wlg (uk) Llp
Clarke Willmott Llp
Norton Rose Fulbright Llp
Cms Cameron Mckenna Nabarro Olswang Llp
How can I use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the Call-off process to steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the Framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer is no longer supported.