Kitchens and Bathrooms Framework
45421151 - Installation of fitted kitchens
4 years - Up to £95,000,000.00
Yes - 60% Quality / 40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
Our Kitchens and Bathrooms Framework is delivered by our partners ProcurePublic. For further details please click on the link below.
The framework is designed to cover repairs, maintenance or the supply and installation of kitchens, bathrooms, wet rooms, W.C.’s and electrics, including:
• The stripping out of the existing kitchen/bathroom/wetroom / W.C. (including all existing fixtures, fittings, tiles, floor coverings and the like)
• The removal of any materials of asbestos content under controlled conditions and in accordance with all current legislation
• Carrying out any structural alterations to allow for the installation of the new kitchen or bathroom to occur
• The removal from site of all debris and the disposal of in the correct manner
• The supply and installation of new kitchens/bathrooms/wetrooms / wc’s (including all new units, sanitary ware, tiling, floor coverings, pipework amendments, electrical alterations, ventilation works, fixtures & fittings, decoration works and the like)
• Test and certify the works upon completion.
• Occupational Therapy requirements and to comply with part M of the Building Regulations.
All materials and installations will be in accordance with the client’s specification and will comply with the current British Standards and Building Regulations.