Compliance (NFP 127)
Internal Audit framework
79212200 : Internal audit services
79212400 : Fraud audit services
72810000 : Computer audit services
79210000 : Accounting and auditing services
79212000 : Auditing services
31st March 2021
Yes - 60% Quality / 40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
This OJEU compliant Framework for Internal Audit covers all aspects of Assurance and Consultancy, requiring objective examination of evidence for the purpose of providing an assessment or opinion on governance, risk management and internal control systems.
Services include the development of internal audit strategy and/or methodologies, advice on:
- Governance, risk management and internal control
- Benchmarking and Quality Assurance of Internal Audit performance.
- Specialist internal audit assurance and advisory services e.g. IT/IS Audit
- Other services and advice on a range of assurance aspects requiring objective examination and assessments to be made of financial, performance, security, anti-fraud, quality and compliance processes
NFP has simplified the call off process to 5 simplified steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; Alternatively you can choose mini competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3 -this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by NFP, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Wish to discuss this Framework?
If you would like to discuss this Framework with one of our team, you can contact us to discuss your requirements on 0207 052 1531.
Alternatively, please fill in the form, and one of our team will get in touch as soon as possible.