Internal Audit Framework
Our website is a valuable resource for public sector clients seeking to engage Internal Audit appointees through National Framework Partnership’s framework. By choosing our services, you can expect the following benefits:
Independent and Objective Assessments: Internal Auditors pre-qualified on our framework, provide independent and objective assessments of your organisation’s internal controls, processes, and operations. They help to identify areas of risk, inefficiencies, and non-compliance, enabling you to make informed decisions and improve overall governance and accountability.
Compliance with Regulatory Requirements: Internal Auditors ensure that your organisation complies with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards. They review policies, procedures, and operations to ensure adherence to legal and regulatory frameworks. Their expertise helps to mitigate risks associated with non-compliance and enhances your organisation’s reputation and public trust.
Risk Identification and Mitigation: Conducting comprehensive risk assessments to identify potential threats and vulnerabilities. They provide recommendations and strategies to mitigate these risks, safeguarding your organisation’s assets, reputation, and operations. Their insights enable proactive risk management and help you prioritise resources effectively.
Efficiency and Process Improvements: Analysis of your organisation’s processes and systems to identify opportunities for improvement. By assessing operational efficiencies, identifying cost-saving measures, and providing recommendations for streamlining processes, their insights can contribute to enhanced operational effectiveness and resource optimisation.
Enhanced Financial Management: Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of your financial information by reviewing financial controls, assessing compliance with accounting standards, and providing recommendations for improved financial management. Their expertise helps strengthen financial reporting and accountability within your organisation.
Streamlined Procurement Process: We deliver many public sector frameworks that are PCR compliant, ensuring transparency and adherence to procurement regulations. We encourage you to proceed down the page to review the appointed suppliers on our website. Utilise our user-friendly 4-step E-sign forms, which allow you to either directly select a supplier or run a mini competition. This streamlined process simplifies procurement and ensures you find the most suitable Internal Audit appointee for your organisation’s needs.
By utilising our website, you gain access to top-quality Internal Audit services for the public sector. Explore the appointed suppliers and take advantage of our user-friendly procurement procedures to strengthen your organisation’s governance, risk management, and compliance practices.
60% Quality/40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Schedule of Rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
79212200 : Internal audit services
79212400 : Fraud audit services
72810000 : Computer audit services
79210000 : Accounting and auditing services
79212000 : Auditing services
How can I use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the Call-off process to steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the Framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer is no longer supported.