Property Services (NFP 107)
77314000 : Grounds maintenance services
90910000 : Cleaning services
77314100, 77340000, 77312000, 90911200, 90911300, 90918000, 90914000, 90690000, 90922000, 45112723, 77310000, 65500000
4 years (Extended until 2021) - Up to £37,000,000.00
Yes - 50% Quality / 50% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
This OJEU compliant Grounds Maintenance & Cleaning Framework covers the services relating to:
1. Grounds maintenance
- Grass cutting services
- Tree pruning and hedge trimming
- Weed clearance services
- Exterior Building cleaning services
- Window cleaning services
- Bin cleaning services
- Car park cleaning services
- Graffiti removal services
- Pest control services
- Landscaping work for playgrounds
- Planting and maintenance services of green areas.
3.Provision of combined Grounds Maintenance and Cleaning services.
- Communal cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Supply of cleaning equipment/materials
- Graffiti removal
- Bin hire and bin management
- Pest control
- Replacing communal light bulbs
- Grounds maintenance (including, but not limited to, grass cutting, hard standing maintenance, shrubbery care, gritting, etc.)
- Bulk rubbish collection
- Gardening, trees and tree surveys
- Japanese knotweed control and eradication
- Play area inspection/cleaning
NFP has simplified the call off process to 5 simplified steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; Alternatively you can choose mini competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3 -this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by NFP, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Wish to discuss this Framework?
If you would like to discuss this Framework with one of our team, you can contact us to discuss your requirements on 0207 052 1531.
Alternatively, please fill in the form, and one of our team will get in touch as soon as possible.