77314000 : Grounds maintenance services
90910000 : Cleaning services
77314100, 77340000, 77312000, 90911200, 90911300, 90918000, 90914000, 90690000, 90922000, 45112723, 77310000, 65500000
4 years (Extended until 2021) - Up to £37,000,000.00
Yes - 50% Quality / 50% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
NFP’s Grounds Maintenance Framework is OJEU compliant and free to access. It covers Grounds Maintenance & Cleaning services that include:
1. Grounds maintenance
- Grass cutting services
- Tree pruning and hedge trimming
- Weed clearance services
- Exterior Building cleaning services
- Window cleaning services
- Bin cleaning services
- Car park cleaning services
- Graffiti removal services
- Pest control services
- Landscaping work for playgrounds
- Planting and maintenance services of green areas.
3.Provision of combined Grounds Maintenance and Cleaning services.
- Communal cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Supply of cleaning equipment/materials
- Graffiti removal
- Bin hire and bin management
- Pest control
- Replacing communal light bulbs
- Grounds maintenance (including, but not limited to, grass cutting, hard standing maintenance, shrubbery care, gritting, etc.)
- Bulk rubbish collection
- Gardening, trees and tree surveys
- Japanese knotweed control and eradication
- Play area inspection/cleaning
How to use this Framework?
Call offs may be awarded in any duration that is needed for their performance or where maintenance of equipment with an expected useful life of more than four years is required.
There are two ways to use the framework; direct selection or mini-competition.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Consultant has introduced the site.
The mini-competition method lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks.
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the call-off process to 5 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3 -this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by NFP, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Wish to discuss this Framework?
If you would like to discuss this Framework with one of our team, you can contact us to discuss your requirements on 0207 052 1531.
Alternatively, please fill in the form, and one of our team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Or, not got time now?
Use our brand new Microsoft Teams scheduler instead. Pick a convenient time and we will Teams call you.