Business services (NFP 119)
Furniture & Soft Furnishings
39000000 : Furniture (incl. office furniture), furnishings, domestic appliances (excl. lighting) and cleaning products
39100000 : Furniture
39140000 : Domestic furniture
39143000 : Bedroom, dining room and living-room furniture
39156000 : Lounge and reception-area furniture
UKH, UKI, UKJ
4 years - Up to £75,000,000.00
31st October 2020
Yes - 60% Quality / 40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
This OJEU compliant Furniture Framework covers services for the supply, delivery, decommissioning and disposal of existing products and installation of new soft furnishings.
The categories broadly define products as follows:
Bronze = Budget, practical, sturdy & hard wearing or functional.
Silver = Mid-range pricing, contemporary styling, strong & robust or hard wearing.
Gold = Top of the range, contemporary or modern styling, strong & robust or hard wearing
• Deliveries will be met in a timely manner and any anticipated delays outside of a 2 day order to completion timeline will be communicated to the client.
• Options on lead times for Emergency orders.
• All products supplied must carry a minimum warranty of 12 months to 5 years (if applicable) from delivery/installation.
• Delivery and Fitting should be carried out by competent tradesmen with the appropriate accreditations
• Disposal of old products (where applicable) will be carried out in the most environmentally friendly manner at approved and accredited recycling centres
• All products supplied must conform to any relevant British, European or International Standards in relation to strength & stability, fire retardant, quality and safety and carry appropriate accreditations.
• All products should carry a no quibble guarantee that ensures a swap out of faulty goods during the warranty period.
• All products should carry components and spare parts availability for at least 5 years after purchase to extend the products lifetime through repair where applicable.
• All product ranges should be based on a standard offering with additional options for specialist product ranges suitable for the needs of disabled and vulnerable residents.
NFP has simplified the call off process to 5 simplified steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; Alternatively you can choose mini competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3 -this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by NFP, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Wish to discuss this Framework?
If you would like to discuss this Framework with one of our team, you can contact us to discuss your requirements on 0207 052 1531.
Alternatively, please fill in the form, and one of our team will get in touch as soon as possible.