39000000 : Furniture (incl. office furniture), furnishings, domestic appliances (excl. lighting) and cleaning products
39100000 : Furniture
39140000 : Domestic furniture
39143000 : Bedroom, dining room and living-room furniture
39156000 : Lounge and reception-area furniture
UKH, UKI, UKJ
4 years - Up to £75,000,000.00
3rd November 2020
Yes - 60% Quality / 40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
NFP’s Furniture Framework is OJEU compliant and covers services for the supply, delivery, decommissioning, and disposal of existing products. Services also include the installation of new soft furnishings.
The categories broadly define products as follows:
Bronze = Budget, practical, sturdy & hard wearing or functional.
Silver = Mid-range pricing, contemporary styling, strong & robust or hard wearing.
Gold = Top of the range, contemporary or modern styling, strong & robust or hard wearing
• Deliveries will be met in a timely manner and any anticipated delays outside of a 2 day order to completion timeline will be communicated to the client.
• Options on lead times for Emergency orders.
• All products supplied carry a minimum warranty of 12 months to 5 years (if applicable) from delivery/installation.
• Delivery and Fitting will be carried out by competent tradesmen with the appropriate accreditations
• Disposal of old products (where applicable) will be carried out in the most environmentally friendly manner at approved and accredited recycling centres
• All products supplied will conform to any relevant British, European or International Standards in relation to strength & stability, fire retardant, quality and safety and carry appropriate accreditations.
• All products carry a no quibble guarantee that ensures a swap out of faulty goods during the warranty period.
• All products carry components and spare parts availability for at least 5 years after purchase to extend the products lifetime through repair where applicable.
• All product ranges are based on a standard offering with additional options for specialist product ranges suitable for the needs of disabled and vulnerable residents.
How can I use this Framework?
There are two ways to use the framework; direct selection or mini-competition. Clients may enter into contract for any duration that allows for performance to be achieved.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Consultant has introduced the site.
The mini-competition method lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks.
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the call-off process to 5 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.