Fire Risk Assessments Framework
71317210 Health and safety consultancy services
71317200 Health and safety services
71317100 Fire and explosion protection and control consultancy services
71315200 Building consultancy services
71315210 Building services consultancy services
71317000 Hazard protection and control consultancy services
71600000 Technical testing, analysis and consultancy services
Framework Terms & Conditions
Predetermined Schedule of Rates
Our Fire Risk Assessment framework is delivered by our framework partner ProcurePublic Ltd.
Please click on the button below to access the framework.
Designed to aid public sector organisations to reduce health and safety risks in the workplace, whilst providing best practice consultancy to manage efficient services internally.
Health and safety consultants can provide day to day tasks including
- Safety policies and procedures,
- Auditing business processes,
- Advising and guidance relating to health and safety practices,
- Risk assessments
• Policy creation and review – Deemed to create and write your health and safety policy or compliance audit process. Or review existing policies to ensure they are up-to-date and appropriate.
• Health and Safety Management – Outsourcing the role of your ‘competent health and safety person’ as required by law.
• Inspections – To carry out thorough Safety Audit Inspections and provide practical advice on achieving compliance.
• Audits – Conduct Health and Safety compliance Audit Inspections to verify that health and safety practices are correct.
• Risk Assessments – Estate and facility risk assessments and support with appropriate training. Includes Fire Risk Assessments, Workplace Risk Assessments, DSE Computer Workstation Assessment, HHRS
• Manuals – Creation of tailored health and safety manuals.
• Accident and incident recording, reporting and investigation
• Health and Safety Annual Report
• Asbestos Condition Surveys
• Legionella Water Risk Assessment
• Support in achieving ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001