Advisory Services - 170
Financial Advisory Services Framework
66171000, 71241000, 71242000, 71244000, 72224000, 79200000, 79211200, 79212500, 79220000, 79311410, 79314000, 79410000, 79411100, 79412000, 72221000, 66121000, 66122000, 66600000
4 years - Up to £75,000,000.00
16th August 2024
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
The National Framework Partnership Financial Advisory framework has been set up to offer a panel of advisors to cover various areas of financial advisory services. It is OJEU compliant and free to access. The framework covers the following:
Lot 1 – General Finance, awarded to 5 contractors
- Statutory reporting
- Financial procedures and processes
- Accounting / legislation advice
- Activity based costing / benchmarking
- Funding applications and grants
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Management accounts and reporting
- Subsidiary reporting
- Project accounting / reporting
Lot 2 – Tax Advisory, awarded to 5 contractors
- General VAT
- Corporate Tax
- Stamp Duty
- Employment tax
- CIS (Construction Industry Scheme)
- Tax advice on developments including reviewing scheme appraisals and responding to queries on existing development
- Advice on tax efficient structuring (incl. group structure, establishing new entities, financing etc.)
- Review of statutory tax computations and returns as required (including CT and VAT returns)
- Assistance with responding to HMRC enquiries and/or making disclosures to HMRC as required
Lot 3 – Treasury Management, awarded to 8 contractors
- Codes of practice
- Debt management
- External loan portfolio
- Investment reviews and strategies
- Market conditions
- Treasury management risk
- Funding management
Lot 4 – Financial Analysis, awarded to 10 contractors
- Accounting and financial analysis with a credit emphasis
- Assistance with financial modelling, particularly external reviews and integrity checks on financial models
- Financial and/or tax due diligence on corporate structures in an acquisitions’ context
- Evaluation of risks
- Financial modelling and model reviews
- Financial reviews, evaluations and feasibility studies
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Economic analysis
Lot 5 – Real Estate and Strategic Asset Advisory, awarded to 10 contractors
- Real estate valuations
- Transaction support on portfolio disposals
- Analysing and providing advisory services to optimise real estate portfolios
- Financial modelling (build and support)
- Demographic modelling
- Actuarial science advisory
- Data science advisory
How can I use this Framework?
There are two ways to use the framework; direct selection or mini-competition. Clients may enter into contract for any duration that allows for performance to be achieved.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Consultant has introduced the site.
The mini-competition method lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks.
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the call-off process to 5 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.