Facilities Management Framework
National Framework Partnership is your reliable online platform for accessing trusted and experienced Facilities Management Services within the public sector. By utilising our framework, you gain access to a range of benefits tailored to your specific needs.
Comprehensive Facilities Management: Providing a wide range of services essential for the effective operation and maintenance of public sector facilities. They handle tasks such as building maintenance, cleaning, security, waste management, and more. Engaging a Facilities Management company through our framework ensures that your facilities are efficiently managed, enabling you to focus on delivering core services to the public.
Expertise and Specialisation: Extensive expertise and specialised knowledge in managing complex and diverse facilities. They understand the unique requirements and challenges of the public sector and can tailor their services to meet your specific needs. By partnering with a Facilities Management company through our framework, you can leverage their experience and ensure the highest standards of facility management.
PCR Compliant Public Sector Frameworks: Delivering public sector frameworks that are compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations (PCR). These frameworks ensure fair and transparent procurement processes while promoting compliance. By engaging with National Framework Partnership, you can access a pool of pre-qualified Facilities Management providers who have met rigorous selection criteria. This guarantees that you engage with professionals who possess the necessary qualifications, experience, and adherence to regulatory standards.
Review Appointed Suppliers: Proceed down the page to review the list of appointed suppliers specialising in Facilities Management Services. Each supplier profile provides detailed information about their expertise, service offerings, and successful engagements. By reviewing these profiles, you can evaluate the capabilities of the appointed suppliers and select the most suitable Facilities Management company for your organisation’s requirements.
Streamlined Supplier Selection: Our website offers a streamlined process for selecting suppliers through our 4-step E-sign forms. You can utilise these forms to either directly select a supplier or run a mini competition, depending on your organisation’s needs. Running a mini competition allows you to evaluate proposals from multiple suppliers and select the most suitable Facilities Management company based on criteria such as cost, expertise, and service level agreements. Alternatively, if you have identified a preferred supplier, you can directly select them using the E-sign form, saving time and effort.
Yes - 60% Quality / 40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Schedule of Rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
50000000 - Repair and maintenance services
How can I use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the Call-off process to steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the Framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer is no longer supported.