EWS1 PAS9980 Fire Engineering Framework
National Framework Partnership is your reliable online platform for accessing trusted and experienced EWS1 PAS9980 fire engineers, in the public sector. By utilising our framework, you gain access to a range of benefits tailored to your specific needs.
Expert EWS1 Engineers:
EWS1 Engineers possess specialised expertise in conducting External Wall System (EWS) assessments and issuing EWS1 forms in accordance with the PAS 9980 standard.
Highly skilled in evaluating the fire safety risks associated with external wall systems, assessing cladding materials, and providing essential documentation for mortgage valuations and insurance purposes.
By engaging EWS1 Engineers through our framework, you gain access to experienced professionals who can ensure compliance and peace of mind.
Review Appointed Suppliers:
Proceed down the page on our website to review the list of appointed suppliers. Each supplier profile provides detailed information about their expertise, certifications, and successful project delivery. By reviewing these profiles, you can assess the capabilities of the appointed suppliers and make informed decisions based on their track record and suitability for your projects.
Streamlined Supplier Selection:
Our website offers a streamlined process for selecting suppliers through our 4-step E-sign forms. You can utilise these forms to either directly select a supplier or run a mini competition, depending on your project requirements.
Running a mini competition allows you to evaluate proposals from multiple suppliers and select the most suitable EWS1 Engineers.
Alternatively, if you have identified a preferred supplier, you can directly select them using the E-sign form, saving time and effort.
60% Quality/40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Client specific,Anthony Collins Contract
Schedule of Rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
71315100 - Building-fabric consultancy services
How can I use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the Call-off process to steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the Framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer is no longer supported.