Electrical Services and Works Framework
The safety and reliability of electrical systems in both communal and domestic settings are of paramount importance. To ensure the highest standards of safety and quality, National Framework Partnership is pleased to introduce its dedicated framework for Communal and Domestic Electrical Testing & Inspection Services, as well as the Electrical Works Framework. Please find a list of services below.
1. Communal and Domestic Electrical Testing & Inspection Services:
Periodic electrical inspections of communal and domestic premises.
Safety testing and compliance checks in line with national standards.
Fault detection and diagnosis in electrical systems.
Reporting and documentation of the inspection results.
Recommendations for necessary repairs or upgrades
2. Electrical Works Framework:
Provision of qualified electricians for various tasks.
Installation of new electrical systems in communal and domestic settings.
Maintenance and repair of existing electrical systems.
Retrofitting and upgrading old electrical infrastructure.
Ensuring adherence to all safety and regulatory standards.
Comprehensive Electrical Solutions: Electrical services and works contractors offer a wide range of expertise in electrical installations, maintenance, repairs, and upgrades. They possess the technical knowledge and experience to handle various electrical systems, ensuring safety, reliability, and compliance with regulations for public sector buildings.
Compliance with PCR Standards: National Framework Partnership ensures that all public sector frameworks offered on our website are compliant with Public Contracts Regulations (PCR). This compliance guarantees transparency, fairness, and accountability in the procurement process. Our appointed suppliers have met the necessary criteria to deliver projects within the PCR framework.
Streamlined Procurement Process: Our website delivers a wide range of public sector frameworks, simplifying the procurement process. Proceed down the page to review the list of appointed suppliers who have undergone thorough evaluation. Utilise our user-friendly 4-step E-sign forms, enabling you to either direct select a supplier or run a mini competition. This streamlined process empowers you to make informed decisions and choose the most suitable electrical services and works contractor for your specific project needs.
To benefit from our services, proceed down the page to review the list of appointed suppliers. You’ll find a diverse selection of qualified electrical services and works contractors. Utilise our 4-step E-sign forms to either direct select a supplier or run a mini competition, giving you the flexibility and control to choose the best fit for your electrical project requirements.
60% Quality / 40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT,Hyde Services Contract,Client specific,Anthony Collins Contract
Schedule of Rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
71314100 - Electrical services
45311100 - Electrical wiring work
50710000 - Repair and maintenance services of electrical and mechanical building installations
50711000 - Repair and maintenance services of electrical building installations
How can I use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the Call-off process to steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the Framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer is no longer supported.