Construction & Development - 165
Construction South – Up to £10M
45210000 : Building construction work
45000000 : Construction work
45211100 : Construction work for houses
45211300 : Houses construction work
45211340 : Multi-dwelling buildings construction work
45211341 : Flats construction work
45211350 : Multi-functional buildings construction work
45211360 : Urban development construction work
Yes - 75% Quality / 25% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, NEC or Bespoke
NFP’s Regional Construction framework is OJEU Compliant and was procured by Hyde Housing in 2019. The framework is designed to cover client’s development programmes, driving maximum value for money from its construction supply chain.
There are 8 Lots under this Framework, which are structured as per the below:
LOT REGION VALUE
Lot 1 Focus on Kent and the surrounding counties – Up to £10 Million
Lot 2 Focus on Kent and the surrounding counties – Above £10 Million
Lot 3 Focus on South and the surrounding counties – Up to £10 Million
Lot 4 Focus on South and the surrounding counties – Above £10 Million
Lot 5 Focus on London and the surrounding counties – Up to £10 Million
Lot 6 Focus on London and the surrounding counties – Above £10 Million
Lot 7 National Coverage
Lot 8 MMC Modern Methods of Construction. No fixed value.
Call-off contracts let off this framework can:
- Continue beyond the 5 years term of the Framework Agreement
- Be as long as is required, based on the project complexity.
How can I use this Framework?
There are two ways to use the framework; direct selection or mini-competition. Clients may enter into contract for any duration that allows for performance to be achieved.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Consultant has introduced the site.
The mini-competition method lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks.
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the call-off process to 5 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.