Construction & Development
Construction Modern Methods of Construction
45210000 : Building construction work
45000000 : Construction work
45211100 : Construction work for houses
45211300 : Houses construction work
45211340 : Multi-dwelling buildings construction work
45211341 : Flats construction work
45211350 : Multi-functional buildings construction work
45211360 : Urban development construction work
23rd January 2024
Yes - 75% Quality / 25% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, NEC or Bespoke
Access Fee - Scheme Value Band
Up to £5m - £1,500
£5m to £10m - £2,500
£10m to £15m - £5,000
£15m to £25m - £7,500
£25m to £50m - £10,000
£50m to £100m - £15,000
NFP’s MMC framework (Modern Methods of Construction) is OJEU Compliant. The framework is designed to cover client’s development programmes, driving maximum value for money from its construction supply chain.
There are five categories used by the Housing Corporation to classify an MMC construction system. This framework contains innovative providers with a demonstrable track record in delivering residential housing, using any of the MMC systems listed below.
- Off-site manufactured – volumetric: three dimensional units produced in a factory, fully fitted out before being transported to site and stacked onto prepared foundations to form dwellings
- Off-site manufactured – panellised: flat panel units built in a factory and transported to site for assembly into a three-dimensional structure or to fit within an existing structure
- Off-site manufactured – hybrid: volumetric units integrated with panellised systems
- Off-site manufactured – sub assemblies and components: larger components that can be incorporated into either conventionally built or MMC dwellings
- Non off-site manufactured MMC: innovative methods of construction used on-site and the use of conventional components in an innovative ways
How can I use this Framework?
There are two ways to use the framework; direct selection or mini-competition. Clients may enter into contract for any duration that allows for performance to be achieved.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Consultant has introduced the site.
The mini-competition method lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks.
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the call-off process to 5 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.