Construction & Development
Construction – London £5M – £10M
45210000 : Building construction work
45000000 : Construction work
45211100 : Construction work for houses
45211300 : Houses construction work
45211340 : Multi-dwelling buildings construction work
45211341 : Flats construction work
45211350 : Multi-functional buildings construction work
45211360 : Urban development construction work
Yes - 75% Quality / 25% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, NEC or Bespoke
NFP’s Regional Construction framework for London is OJEU Compliant and was procured by Hyde Housing in 2019. The framework is designed to cover client’s development programmes, driving maximum value for money from its construction supply chain.
There are 8 Lots under this Framework, which are structured as per the below:
LOT REGION VALUE
Lot 1 Kent Between £5 – £10 Million
Lot 2 Kent Above £10M
Lot 3 South Between £5 – £10 Million
Lot 4 South Above £10M
Lot 5 London Between £5 – £10 Million
Lot 6 London Above £10M
Lot 7 All Regions Above £25M
Lot 8 MMC Modern Methods of Construction. No fixed value.
Call-off contracts let off this framework can:
- Continue beyond the 5 years terms of the Framework Agreement
- Be as long as required based on the project
How to use this Framework?
Call offs may be awarded in any duration that is needed for their performance or where maintenance of equipment with an expected useful life of more than four years is required.
There are two ways to use the framework; direct selection or mini-competition.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Consultant has introduced the site.
The mini-competition method lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks.
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the call-off process to 5 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3 -this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by NFP, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Wish to discuss this Framework?
If you would like to discuss this Framework with one of our team, you can contact us to discuss your requirements on 0207 052 1531.
Alternatively, please fill in the form, and one of our team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Or, not got time now?
Use our brand new Microsoft Teams scheduler instead. Pick a convenient time and we will Teams call you.