Customer Surveys Framework SMS Email IVR
Welcome to the Customer Surveys Framework offered by the National Framework Partnership. In today’s digital era, understanding customer feedback is paramount to the success of any organisation. Our Framework specialises in gathering that valuable feedback via SMS, Email, and IVR (Interactive Voice Response) methods.
About the Service Providers:
What We Offer
Our Customer Surveys Service Providers are not just vendors; they are your partners in understanding customer sentiment. Here’s what they can do for you:
SMS Surveys: Deliver short and impactful surveys directly to your customer’s mobile devices. Engage them at the right moment, ensuring high response rates.
Email Surveys: Use bespoke email templates that reflect your brand’s essence. Reach out to your customers’ inboxes with engaging, easy-to-fill surveys.
IVR Surveys: Capture feedback immediately after a customer service call. Gauge the effectiveness of your helpline and call centres.
Each of these channels is crafted to ensure that the survey experience is seamless for your customers, and the insights are valuable for your organisation.
Rest assured, our framework aligns seamlessly with the Public Contracts Regulations (PCR). We have taken all necessary measures to ensure that our services are not only of the highest quality but also compliant with public procurement regulations. With us, you’re in safe and reliable hands.
Usage and Selection Process
Whether you’re sure about your choice or still exploring options, our framework offers two straightforward ways to get started:
Direct Selection: If you’ve already found the service provider that fits your needs, you can directly select them from our roster and get started.
Mini Competition: If you’re looking for the best fit, we recommend initiating a mini-competition. This allows you to assess different service providers and select the one that aligns best with your specific requirements.
Our 4-Step Call Off Process
Getting started is easy and straightforward with our simplified 4-step call off process. Please see below.
70% Quality / 30% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Hyde Services Contract
Schedule of Rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
79311000 : Survey services
79311100 : Survey design services
79311200 : Survey conduction services
79311210 : Telephone survey services
79311300 : Survey analysis services
79342310 : Customer survey services
79342311 : Customer satisfaction survey
How can I use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the Call-off process to steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the Framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer is no longer supported.