Construction – South above £10M Framework
National Framework Partnership is your trusted platform for finding construction contractors in the south of the country for your public sector projects above £10m. By utilising our framework, you gain access to a range of benefits tailored to your specific needs:
Local Knowledge and Network:
Construction contractors in the south have a unsurpassed understanding of the local market, regulations, and specific challenges that may arise in the region. They have established strong networks with local suppliers, subcontractors, and authorities, enabling them to navigate the construction landscape efficiently. Partnering with contractors in the south ensures a smooth project execution and facilitates effective communication throughout the construction process.
Expertise in Large-scale Projects:
Construction contractors in the south have a proven track record in delivering projects above £10m. They possess the expertise, resources, and experience to handle complex, high-value construction projects. Whether it’s infrastructure development, commercial buildings, or public facilities, these contractors can provide the necessary capabilities and know-how to successfully complete your projects on time and within budget.
Compliance with PCR Standards:
National Framework Partnership ensures that all public sector frameworks offered on our website are compliant with Public Contracts Regulations (PCR). This compliance guarantees transparency, fairness, and accountability in the procurement process. Our appointed suppliers have met the necessary criteria to deliver projects within the PCR framework.
Streamlined Procurement Process:
Our website delivers a wide range of public sector frameworks, simplifying the procurement process for construction contractors in the south. Proceed down the page to review the list of appointed suppliers who have undergone thorough evaluation. Utilise our user-friendly 4-step E-sign forms, enabling you to either direct select a supplier or run a mini competition. This streamlined process empowers you to make informed decisions and choose the most suitable contractor for your construction project.
75% Quality/25% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Schedule of Rates
Up to £5m - £1,500,£5m to £10m - £2,500,£10m to £15m - £5,000,£15m to £25m - £7,500,£25m to £50m - £10,000,£50m to £100m - £15,000
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
45210000 : Building construction work
45000000 : Construction work
45211100 : Construction work for houses
45211300 : Houses construction work
45211340 : Multi-dwelling buildings construction work
45211341 : Flats construction work
45211350 : Multi-functional buildings construction work
45211360 : Urban development construction work
Please consult the User Guide for further information.
How can I use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the Call-off process to steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the Framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer is no longer supported.