Construction – National Framework
National Framework Partnership is your reliable platform for finding national construction contractors for your public sector projects. By utilising our framework, you gain access to a range of benefits tailored to your specific needs:
Extensive Coverage and Capacity:
National construction contractors have the capacity and resources to tackle projects of various sizes and complexities across the country. They bring extensive experience in delivering projects in different regions and understand the local regulations, market dynamics, and specific challenges that may arise. Partnering with national contractors ensures that your projects are executed efficiently, with a consistent level of quality and compliance.
National construction contractors offer a diverse range of expertise in different sectors and construction disciplines. Whether you need specialists in residential, commercial, infrastructure, or public buildings, these contractors can provide the necessary knowledge and skills to meet your project requirements. Their experience spans across a wide range of construction activities, including new builds, renovations, refurbishments, and maintenance.
Compliance with PCR Standards:
National Framework Partnership ensures that all public sector frameworks offered on our website are compliant with Public Contracts Regulations (PCR). This compliance guarantees transparency, fairness, and accountability in the procurement process. Our appointed suppliers have met the necessary criteria to deliver projects within the PCR framework.
Streamlined Procurement Process:
Our website delivers a wide range of public sector frameworks, simplifying the procurement process for national construction contractors. Proceed down the page to review the list of appointed suppliers who have undergone thorough evaluation. Utilise our user-friendly 4-step E-sign forms, enabling you to either direct select a supplier or run a mini competition. This streamlined process empowers you to make informed decisions and choose the most suitable contractor for your construction project.
75% Quality/25% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Schedule of Rates
Up to £5m - £1,500,£5m to £10m - £2,500,£10m to £15m - £5,000,£15m to £25m - £7,500,£25m to £50m - £10,000,£50m to £100m - £15,000
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
45210000 : Building construction work
45000000 : Construction work
45211100 : Construction work for houses
45211300 : Houses construction work
45211340 : Multi-dwelling buildings construction work
45211341 : Flats construction work
45211350 : Multi-functional buildings construction work
45211360 : Urban development construction work
Please consult the User Guide for further information.
How can I use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the Call-off process to steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the Framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer is no longer supported.