Construction & Development - 104C
Construction Management Services
71541000 : Construction project management services
71540000 : Construction management services
4 years - Up to £50,000,000.00
Yes - 80% Quality / 20% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
Up to £5m - £750
£5m to £10m - £1,000
£10m to £15m -£1,500
£15m to £25m - £2,000
£25m to £50m - £3,000
£50m to £100m - £5,000
NFP’s Construction Manager Framework is OJEU compliant and covers the role of defining the management structure, and managing a project team.
Services will include organising and leading by implementing project controls, roles and responsibilities, developing communication protocols, and identifying elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
The Construction Manager acts for the Client and will arrange for all certification of completed works and organise payment schedules in order that the Client may arrange payments to all package contractors in a timely fashion.Next Steps
How can I use this Framework?
There are two ways to use the framework; direct selection or mini-competition. Clients may enter into contract for any duration that allows for performance to be achieved.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Consultant has introduced the site.
The mini-competition method lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks.
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the call-off process to 5 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Wish to discuss this Framework?
If you would like to discuss this Framework with one of our team, you can contact us to discuss your requirements on 0207 052 1531.
Alternatively, please fill in the form, and one of our team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Or, not got time now?
Use our brand new Microsoft Teams scheduler instead. Pick a convenient time and we will Teams call you.