Construction & Development
Clerk of Works Framework
71000000 : Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
71530000 : Construction consultancy
72224000 : Project management consultancy
71541000 : Construction project management
71520000 : Construction supervision
71248000 : Supervision of project and documentation
71324000 : Quantity surveying
71521000 : Construction-site supervision
71317210 : Health and safety consultancy
4 years - Up to £200,000,000.00
30th July 2023
Yes - 80% Quality / 20% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
Access Fee - Scheme Value Band
Up to £5m - £750
£5m to £10m - £1,000
£10m to £15m - £1,500
£15m to £25m - £2,000
£25m to £50m - £3,000
£50m to £100m - £5,000
- Playle & Partners LLP
- Airey Miller Partnership Ltd
- Churchill Hui Limited
- Potter Raper Ltd
- BPM Project Management Ltd
- Philip Pank Partnership
- Robinson Low Francis LLP
- Martin Arnold limited
- Baily Garner LLP
- CPC Project Services LLP
- Calfordseaden LLP
- Jones Lang LaSalle Ltd
- Rund Partnership Limited
- Arcadis LLP
- John Rowan & Partners LLP
- Ridge and Partners LLP
NFP’s Clerk of Works Framework is OJEU compliant and covers all development and construction duties on the employer’s behalf.
In addition to specific contractual duties, Clerk of Works and Employers Agents have a much wider role as lead consultants managing projects day-to-day.
Services include drafting the project execution plan; managing the briefing and scope definition process; appointing design consultants; managing clients and third-party liaison; preparing employer’s requirements and other tender documentation; implementing change control and supporting use of warranties to meet the requirements of third parties.Next Steps
How can I use this Framework?
There are two ways to use the framework; direct selection or mini-competition. Clients may enter into contract for any duration that allows for performance to be achieved.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Consultant has introduced the site.
The mini-competition method lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks.
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the call-off process to 5 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.