Clerk of Works Framework
National Framework Partnership is your go-to platform for accessing reliable and experienced Clerk of Work consultants in the public sector. By utilising our framework, you gain access to a range of benefits tailored to your specific needs:
Expert Oversight and Quality Assurance: Clerk of Work consultants play a crucial role in construction projects by providing independent oversight and ensuring compliance with specifications, standards, and regulations. They act as a dedicated representative for the client, conducting inspections, monitoring progress, and resolving any issues that may arise. Their expertise helps to ensure that projects are executed to the highest quality standards.
Construction Project Management: Consultants have a deep understanding of the construction process and can provide invaluable project management support. They assist with project coordination, progress tracking, cost control, and adherence to timelines. Their involvement helps to streamline construction projects and mitigate risks, ensuring successful outcomes.
Compliance with PCR Standards: National Framework Partnership ensures that all public sector frameworks offered on our website are compliant with Public Contracts Regulations (PCR). This compliance guarantees transparency, fairness, and accountability in the procurement process. Our appointed suppliers have met the necessary criteria to deliver projects within the PCR framework.
Streamlined Procurement Process: Our website delivers a wide range of public sector frameworks, simplifying the procurement process. By accessing our platform, you can easily proceed down the page to review appointed suppliers who have undergone rigorous evaluation. Utilise our user-friendly 4-step E-sign forms, enabling you to either direct select a supplier or run a mini competition. This streamlined process empowers you to make informed decisions and select the most suitable Clerk of Work consultant for your specific project.
80% Quality/20% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Schedule of Rates
Projects up to £5m - £750,Projects £5m to £10m - £1,000,Projects £10m to £15m - £1,500,Projects £15m to £25m - £2,000,Projects £25m to £50m - £3,000,Projects £50m to £100m - £5,000
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
71000000 : Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
71530000 : Construction consultancy
72224000 : Project management consultancy
71541000 : Construction project management
71520000 : Construction supervision
71248000 : Supervision of project and documentation
71324000 : Quantity surveying
71521000 : Construction-site supervision
71317210 : Health and safety consultancy
Please consult the User Guide for further information.
Playle & Partners Llp
Airey Miller Limited
Churchill Hui Limited
Potter Raper Ltd
Bpm Project Management Limited
Philip Pank Partnership Llp
Martin Arnold Limited
Baily Garner Llp
Cpc Project Services Llp
Jones Lang Lasalle Limited EA
Rund Partnership Limited
John Rowan & Partners Llp
Ridge And Partners Llp
How can I use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the Call-off process to steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the Framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer is no longer supported.