Car Park Management Framework
98351000 - Car park management services
4 Years -
11th March 2021
The Framework is designed to cover the provision of car park management & enforcement services.
- Parking Enforcement Services Requirements – Periodical visits (as prescribed) to the Car Park sites checking all parked vehicles to ensure that a valid / in date Residents Parking Permit is displayed/in force. Issue and process Penalty Charge Notice(s) (PCN) to any vehicles not displaying a valid / in force Residents Parking Permit. Additionally, the undertaking of abandoned vehicle removal services, undertake visual checks to ensure that legally complaint parking signage is in place, intact and where required, replaced, likewise any parking bay markings, barriers and/or bollards that should be in place.
- Management & Administration Services Requirements – The service provider shall undertake and provide all of the management and administration services relating to the issue of Residents Parking Permits, Non-Resident Parking Permits, Visitor Parking Permits, Penalty Charge Notices, Vehicle Ownership and Vehicle tax Checks (to determine if there is a valid right to park or if there is an vehicle abandoned etc),
- Management Reporting / Management Information Requirements – The service provider shall undertake and provide all of the management information and management reporting in the format(s) and to the frequencies to Hyde’s stakeholder representatives (as prescribed).
- Innovation Requirements & Improvement Proposals – The Service Provider shall, as part of the tendered bid submission, submit proposals that will demonstrate the delivery of proposed No Cost improvements, innovation and a guaranteed revenue stream back to Hyde via i.e. Free Space/Use My Space Parking App.
How can I use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Consultant has introduced the site.
To proceed with a Direct Selection please click on the tab below
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The Contractor’s capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project;’
- The Contractor’s capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project;
- The Contractor’s capability to carry out projects involving the type of construction that the proposed project involves
- The Contractor’s financial stability and standing;
- The insurances held by the Contractor;
- The Contractor’s health and safety record;The Contractor’s capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement;
- The volume of work (as a percentage of its total turnover) that the Contractor is currently carrying out for the Authorised User in question;
- The Contractor’s performance against KPIs on current or previous Call Off Contracts awarded to it under the Framework Agreement;
- The Contractor’s willingness to work at risk on the project (as may be evidenced by examples of previous occasions where it has done so);
To proceed with a Mini Competition please click on the Mini Competition Tab below
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the call-off process to steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4, Option 1 Direct Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Mini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3.
Browser Compatibility – Please note that Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
Step 2 contains the Framework specification, the schedules of requirements, KPI’s etc. To gain access you will need to complete Step 1, whereby a password will be issued. To obtain a copy, you will need to sign the document, taking ownership of the version. A pdf copy will be automatically sent to your email address.
Cost Model / Bid Submission
This step contains the bid submission of the direct selection call off service provider. These rates are usually indicative as further savings are presented as part of the framework tender. Again, this element is password protected due to the document containing commercially sensitive information. To obtain a copy, you will need to sign the document, taking ownership of the version. A pdf copy will be automatically sent to your email address.
This step will allow your organisation to Direct Select an Appointee from the Framework. The E-Sign Form contains the joining agreement and contract. The form allows for schedules, amendments and requirements to be inserted. For audit purposes NFP will need to retain a copy of the form in order for the contract to be effective.
NFP’s Mini competition procedure is useful where clients feel that the terms laid down in the framework agreement are not precise or complete enough for the particular call off. The 2006/2015 Regulations do not specify how a mini-competition should be run, therefore NFP has set out its procedure in the document below.
NFP has also included a Mini Competition template that clients may wish to use.
To proceed, please complete the Joining Agreement found below.