Construction & Development
71000000 : Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services,
71200000 : Architectural and related services,
71210000, 71220000, 71221000
4 years - Up to £50,000,000
14th May 2023
Yes - 80% Quality / 20% Cost (10% deviation allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of rates
Access Fee - Scheme Value Band
Up to £5m - £750
£5m to £10m - £1,000
£10m to £15m - £1,500
£15m to £25m - £2,000
£25m to £50m - £3,000
£50m to £100m - £5,000
- PRP Architects LLP
- Ridge and Partners LLP
- BPTW LLP
- HTA Design LLP
- Allies and Morrison LLP
- Pollard Thomas Edwards LLP
- Hawkins Brown Limited
- Fraser Brown MacKenna Ltd
- Alan Camp Architects LLP
- ECE Architecture Limited
- HGP Architects Ltd
- Levitt Bernstein Associates Ltd
- Weston Williamson Partners LLP
- HKR Architects
- EPR Architects Limited
- Cullinan Studio Ltd
- RH Partnership Architects Ltd
- Stockwool LLP
NFP’s OJEU compliant framework covers the Architectural Services role including acting as the lead designer on development schemes, ensuring that the designs meet the requirements of the clients brief and the planning authority.
The contractor will proactively seek the latest required standards and details of any scheme-specific funding requirements from the client and participate in any collaborative design/project management system that the client deems appropriate from time to time such as BIM.
Due to the considerable project values that are associated with call-off from this framework, NFP has removed the industry-standard rebate from the supplier. Instead, a one-off nominal framework fee is applied to the client on Contract Award.Next Steps
How can I use this Framework?
There are two ways to use the framework; direct selection or mini-competition. Clients may enter into contract for any duration that allows for performance to be achieved.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Consultant has introduced the site.
The mini-competition method lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks.
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the call-off process to 5 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4 Framework Access Agreement
- Step 5 Terms & Conditions
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please fill in the form. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.