Architectural Services Framework
By choosing National Framework Partnership, you gain access to a diverse range of talented and experienced architects who can help you achieve your project goals efficiently and effectively.
Here’s what an architect can do for you:
Expertise and Guidance: Architects bring valuable expertise in design, construction, and project management. They understand the unique challenges faced by the public sector and can provide insightful guidance throughout the entire process.
Innovative Design Solutions: Our architects excel in creating innovative design solutions tailored to meet your specific requirements. They strive to enhance functionality, sustainability, and aesthetics to deliver projects that make a positive impact on your community.
Compliance and Regulations: Navigating complex regulations and compliance standards can be daunting. Architects are well-versed in the latest building codes and regulations, ensuring that your project meets all necessary legal and safety requirements.
Cost Optimisation: With their extensive knowledge of materials, construction methods, and project management, architects can help optimise costs without compromising quality. They work closely with you to develop cost-effective solutions that align with your budget.
At National Framework Partnership, we have a proven track record of delivering successful projects across a wide range of public sector frameworks. To get started, we invite you to proceed down the page to review our appointed suppliers. Our carefully selected partners are experienced in working within the public sector and maintain the highest standards of professionalism.
To streamline the procurement process, we offer a convenient 4-step E-sign form system. Simply select the Direct option to engage an architect quickly or choose to run a mini-competition to ensure the best fit for your project. Our user-friendly forms make the process seamless and efficient, allowing you to focus on your core responsibilities.
Take the first step towards architectural excellence in the public sector. Explore our website, review our appointed suppliers, and utilise our hassle-free E-sign forms to connect with the perfect architect for your project. Together, we can bring your vision to life and create a lasting positive impact for your community.
80% Quality/20% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Schedule of Rates
Projects up to £5m - £750,Projects £5m to £10m - £1,000,Projects £10m to £15m - £1,500,Projects £15m to £25m - £2,000,Projects £25m to £50m - £3,000,Projects £50m to £100m - £5,000
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
71000000 : Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services,
71200000 : Architectural and related services,
71210000 : Advisory architectural services
71220000 : Architectural design services
71221000 : Architectural services for buildings
Please consult the User Guide for further information.
Prp Architects Llp
Ridge And Partners Llp
Hta Design Llp
Allies And Morrison Llp
Pollard Thomas Edwards Llp
Hawkins Brown Design Limited
Fraser Brown Mackenna Ltd
Aca Studios Limited
Ece Architecture Limited
Hgp Architects Limited
Levitt Bernstein Associates Limited
Hkr Architectural Services Limited
Epr Architects Limited
Cullinan Studio Ltd
R H Partnership Architects Limited
How can I use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
NFP has simplified the Call-off process to steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model / Bid Submission
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
The form below is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the Framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer is no longer supported.